[VIDEO] This EASY 5 Ingredient Tuscan Black Pepper Stew is Perfect for Fall | Recipe N°50



This EASY 5 Ingredient Tuscan Black Pepper Stew is Perfect for Fall
- "Today we're making Peposo, the most delicious Tuscan beef and black pepper stew! It has only 4 main ingredients and is very easy to make. You can serve it with creamy polenta or a loaf of crusty bread. I hope you enjoy it!". Video by Sip and Feast

INGREDIENTS (WITH GRAMS AMOUNTS): 

• 2.5 pounds beef chuck (1134 grams) - cut into chunks 
• 2 teaspoons kosher salt (10 grams) 
• 3 tablespoons olive oil ( 41 grams) 
• 8 cloves garlic - smashed 
• 1 750 ml bottle Chianti - or Sangiovese, Super Tuscan, etc. 
• 1.5 Tablespoons (10 grams) of coarse black pepper

Sip and Feast: "I provide step-by-step instructions so you can easily prepare and enjoy New York-style, restaurant-worthy, Italian-American food right in your own kitchen. My recipes were handed down from my Grandmother to me, and I am so excited to keep her legacy alive by sharing them with you".


[VIDEO] This EASY 5 Ingredient Tuscan Black Pepper Stew is Perfect for Fall:




Source here



Comments